10. A chicken wanted to a cross the road, so it did.
9. A man walked into a bar and said, “Ouch!” This was because he did not enter a drinking establishment but instead smashed his dome against a metal bar. It hurt a lot.
8. Knock knock. Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Orange you glad I didn’t say banana! Wait … crud.
7. An American, a Brit and a Frenchmen are in a plane. They say and do things according to the stereotypes associated with their respective countries of origin.
6. OK, a duck walks into a dentist’s office … and … hang on, I don’t think ducks have teeth. Do ducks have teeth?
5. With fronds like these, who needs anemones! That … that is the punchline. So somehow we have to get to there, involving a story with fronds, I guess.
4. I just flew in from Chicago. Boy, am I exhausted!
3. The rapture happens. Goshen doesn’t notice. (four second pause) You know. Because we are bad for the most part.
2. How many religion majors does it take to change a light bulb? Probably one, like everyone else.
1. Did you know “gullible” is written in this sentence?