Top ten jokes told badly

10.    A chicken wanted to a cross the road, so it did.

9.    A man walked into a bar and said, “Ouch!” This was because he did not enter a drinking establishment but instead smashed his dome against a metal bar. It hurt a lot.

8.    Knock knock. Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Orange you glad I didn’t say banana! Wait … crud.

7.    An American, a Brit and a Frenchmen are in a plane. They say and do things according to the stereotypes associated with their respective countries of origin.

6.    OK, a duck walks into a dentist’s office … and … hang on, I don’t think ducks have teeth. Do ducks have teeth?

5.    With fronds like these, who needs anemones! That … that is the punchline. So somehow we have to get to there, involving a story with fronds, I guess.

4.    I just flew in from Chicago. Boy, am I exhausted!

3.    The rapture happens. Goshen doesn’t notice. (four second pause) You know. Because we are bad for the most part.

2.    How many religion majors does it take to change a light bulb? Probably one, like everyone else.

1.    Did you know “gullible” is written in this sentence?

Tagged
Written by Jesse Landis-Eigsti

Jesse Landis-Eigsti was born by candlelight on a dark and stormy night in Quithing, Lesotho. More recently, he has been wandering between Denver, Colorado and Goshen, Indiana, composing music, writing short stories, and doodling the only things he can draw: sharks, velociraptors, and space ships.

No one have left a comment for this post yet!