WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `options`

SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM terms AS t INNER JOIN term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag', 'post_format') AND tr.object_id IN (29905) ORDER BY t.name ASC

SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `postmeta`

Four seniors end four years of GC men’s ball | The Record
Four seniors end four years of GC men’s ball

Senior Night brought back four years of memories

Lexi Kantz

Sports Editor

lexik@goshen.edu

Seniors took the court for the last time on Saturday, Feb. 22nd when the Maple Leafs hosted the Saint Francis Cougars.

Jerron Jamerson, Matt Glick, Kyle Capps and Sunday Mahaja, seniors, were honored for their commitment to the team throughout their years at Goshen.

“I will take away most the shared sense of pride between all teams and groups of people that put in a gargantuan effort towards a common goal,” said Glick, captain. “I will most miss the private times working on my game by myself, the moments spent pushing myself to become the future me that I knew it would take to succeed.”

While the Maple Leaf men weren’t able to pull out a win over the Cougars, they played a hard last game with Jamerson leading the team with 18 points and six rebounds. The team finished the game only trailing by two after coming back from a 14 point deficit in the second half. The team finished their season 2-16 in conference play and 5-25 overall.

Record
Written by Record

No one have left a comment for this post yet!