WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `options`

SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM terms AS t INNER JOIN term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag', 'post_format') AND tr.object_id IN (24424) ORDER BY t.name ASC

SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `postmeta`

Inside/Outside Voices January 17, 2013 | The Record

Inside/Outside Voices January 17, 2013

This is Josh Yoder calling, and I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed the marauding hordes of robins that have overtaken campus today. They’re in the treetops everywhere. And I also just wanted to alert Jared Miller that they’re not in fact, aliens. That’s all, goodbye.

–       Josh Yoder

Hey, this is Matthew Amstutz, and I just want to say that I plan to bike from Paraguay all the way back to Goshen College after May term. Put this in the Record or I will be very angry. Done.

–       Jared Miller

This is John Miller calling in to say that I’ve had enough of library computers logging me off while I go to the bathroom. Over and out.

–       John Miller

Hello, this is Jared Miller, and I’m getting ready for the new semester, and I’m really still in need of a lot of paper clips. So if any of you find some extras while you’re unpacking your room I’d really appreciate it if you turned them into me. Thanks. Have a good semester everyone.

–       Josh Yoder

johnm68
Written by johnm68

No one have left a comment for this post yet!